Rabbi Angel speaks on a wider variety of intersecting topics including Feminism, Prayer, and the importance of incorporating ritual in our lives.
Some of her current research is looking at younger queer Americans – Jews and non-Jews- re-exploring their roots after having been marginalized due to their queer identifies.
Sample of Scholar-in-Residence and Public Speaking topics:
- Mussar and Meditation
- Queering Religion
- Jewish Feminist Sheros: Judith Plaskow, Rachel Adler, Adrienne Rich
- Prayer and other spiritual practices
- Jewish texts on love and death: Kaddish, Kiddish and Kadusha
- Contemporary Ritual
- Introduction to Judaism
- Parshat – weekly Torah insights
- Sacred Aging: Teach us to number our days